2018 / 2019 School Calendar
Useful Maths Websites for Parents
- http://www.haveyougotmathseyes.com/ -puzzles and trails and competitons
- http://www.mangahigh.com/en-gb/games – Manga High Maths Games (Fun Maths)
- https://www.khanacademy.org/ – Khan Academy Maths Games (Fun Maths)
- http://www.noetic-learning.com/mathdrill/ - Create Maths worksheets on any topic
- http://www.sums.co.uk/ – Maths games (Fun Maths)
- http://www.mathsmaster.org/ - Excellent Maths videos explaining each topic
- http://www.mathsisfun.com/ – Maths games covering each topic
- http://www.mathszone.co.uk/ – Maths games covering each topic
- http://ie.ixl.com/math/ - Maths link to the Irish curriculum from infants to secondary school
- http://www.aaastudy.com/g2_14ax1.htm#section3 – interactive maths games for all ages/class levels
- http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/math/ – create your own maths worksheets for any maths strand e.g. fractions, multiplication, decimals, percentages, etc
- http://www.digitaldialects.com/math_games.htm – For younger classes, basic maths games for addition and subtraction.
- http://www.transum.org/Software/Tablesmaster/ – How quick can you answer 20 times tables questions?
- www.teachingmeasures.co.uk – time (class clock for IWB), measurement, money, fractions, tables